Telugu superstar Rana Daggubatti has become one of the most loved Indian actors. He has done some incredible work in Telugu cinema
, and Bollywood, and now, the actor is all set to make his OTT debut with Rana Naidu. The Netflix web series
, an adaptation of the Hollywood series Ray Donavan, is an out-and-out action thriller. As the Baahubali star is busy promoting his web series, he opens up about suffering from partial blindness and having a kidney transplant done.
Rana Daggubatti Opens Up On His Health Issues
During a recent interview where the actor was promoting his recently released web series, Rana Daggubati got candid about his health issues. He said coming triumphantly through two major transplants - cornea and kidney - he feels like the Terminator. "So, I was like, 'come on, I am still surviving and you just have to keep going,"
said the Baahubali actor
For the unversed, Rana Daggubati has an unfunctional right eye and had a corneal transplant done at a very young age. During the interview, he said, "Many people can get broken because of a physical problem and even if it gets fixed, there is a certain heaviness that will still be there."
Being a very private person, Rana finally decided to break the silence on his health issues. In 2022, the actor got candid on Samantha Ruth Prabhu's show titled Sam Jam. "When life was on a fast forward, there was suddenly a pause button. There was BP, calcification around the heart and you have failed kidneys... It could have been a 70 percent chance of stroke or hemorrhage and 30 percent chance of death straight,"
About Rana Naidu
Rana Naidu is an adaptation of the Hollywood action-drama Ray Donavan. Along with Rana Daggubati, his real-life uncle Venkatesh Daggubati will also be seen in a prominent role. The Netflix web series
has already been released on the OTT platform. This also marks Rana's digital debut.